CSS Publishing Company is very concerned about protecting your privacy and the safety of all our Website visitors. Before you use the CSS Publishing Company Website, submit any personal information or place an order through the CSS Publishing Company's e-commerce store, please read this message.
About CSS Publishing, A Christian Publishing Company
CSS Publishing is a Christian publisher that publishes Christian Books, Christian Subscriptions, Sermon Subscriptions, Sermon Books, Sermon Resources, Christian Preaching Resources, Worship Resources, Worship Preparation Tools, Pastor Resources, Lectionary Preaching Resources, Christian Stewardship Programs, Christian Education Resources, Church Supplies, and many other worship resources and Christian resources to meet that needs of pastors and the global ministry.
CSS Publishing offers the following Christian Preaching Resources, Sermon Resources, Pastoral Resources, and Worship Resources:
- Christian Books in categories such as Adult Studies, Biblical Studies, Children's Sermons, Christian Stewardship, Church Growth, Church Programs, Drama, Evangelism, Faith Development, Inspirational Reading, Pastoral Resources, Prayers, Preaching Resources, Sermons, Stories, Study, Worship Resources, Youth Resources and many other Christian Books.
- Christian Subscriptions and Sermon Subscriptions affiliated with SermonSuite such as Children’s Sermon Service, Emphasis, The Immediate Word, StoryShare, The Village Shepherd, Sermon Studio, and Gospel Grams.
- Sermon Books and Sermon Resources such as Christian Sermons, Children’s Sermons, Lectionary Sermons, Lent and Easter Sermons, Palm Sunday Sermons, Good Friday Sermons, Sermon Illustrations and many other Sermon resources.
- Christian Preaching Resources, Worship Resources, Worship Preparation Tools and Pastor Resources.
- Lectionary Preaching Resources include Revised Common Lectionary Resources, Lectionary Sermons, Lectionary Preaching Workbooks, Lectionary Stories, Lectionary Scenes, Lectionary Tales, Lectionary Worship Aids and Lectionary Worship Workbooks for Cycles A, B and C.
- Christian Stewardship Resources for individual giving. Our Christian Stewardship Programs include the Pony Express Stewardship Program and We Are Family Stewardship Program.
- Christian Education Resources such as Christian Evangelism, Christian Drama, Christian Youth Ministry, and Children's Lessons, Bible Studies.
- Church Supplies such as Church Bulletins for Advent, Christmas, Christmas Eve, Ash Wedneday, Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil, Easter Sunrise, Baptism, Communion, Confirmation, Graduation, Wedding, Funeral, Pentecost and others.
- Lent and Easter Resources for every day in Holy Week include Lent and Easter Worship Services, Lent and Easter Sermons, Lent and Easter Preaching Resources, Lent and Easter Christian Books, Lent and Easter Biblical Studies and Drama, devotional resources, Palm Sunday preaching, worship and drama, Maundy Thursday preaching, worship and drama, Good Friday preaching, worship and drama, Easter Vigil worship, and other worship resources for Lent and Easter.
- Advent and Christmas Resources include Advent, Christmas Eve and Christmas Worship Services, Advent and Christmas Sermons, Advent and Christmas Preaching Resources, Advent and Christmas Christian Books, Sunday school, devotional resources, and other worship resources for Advent and Christmas.
A Special Note for Parents
CSS Publishing Company believes that parents and guardians should supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a kid-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other personal information without your permission.
Information We Collect and How It Is Used
For each visitor to our Website, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or email address, IP addresses or navigational information.
If you request additional information or make an online purchase from us, you may receive email from us about online specials and other events. If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address and telling us that you do not want to receive email from our company. We never sell or trade email addresses with other companies.
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not want to receive mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email. Also you may receive mailings from other reputable companies. You can, however, have your name put on our do-not-share list by sending email to us at the above address. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online, new products and services, or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by contacting us email at the below address.
CSS Publishing Company
517 S. Main Street
Lima, Oh, 45804
(419) 228-9184 (Fax)
Updating Your Information
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access or have this information corrected by sending us an email at the above address.
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
When you view our Web site, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "Cookie" and will help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor the site to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
Links to Other Sites
CSS Publishing Company may occasionally contain links to other sites. Please be aware that CSS Publishing Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to the CSS Publishing Company.
Notice of Changes
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Thank you for reading our Privacy Statement. We hope you have a better understanding of our commitment to safeguarding online privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our Privacy Statement, please contact us, either by E-mail or at the following address:
CSS Publishing Company
517 S. Main Street
Lima, Oh, 45804
(419) 228-9184 (Fax)
Your access and use of this site is subject to the above Privacy Statement and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms and conditions. CSS Publishing Company may at any time revise its Privacy Statement. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Privacy Statement.